Thursday, August 13, 2009

Incumbents Are Careless About Your Human Rights!

"Er... How can you say government has nothing? You have me looking out for you, don't you? I vote for things that I don't read which consequently piles tax burdens on you but it is for the good, for the good of those who use political power to their advantage.

And now I come to this town meeting and you all seem unappreciative, like you want to exercise political power without our consent. Believe me, we know what is best for you."

Response: The 'mob of angry citizens' promises to this incumbent that his days of lazy, unconstitutional action are finished.

For more information go to my website.

To earn a Masters Degree in Divine Economy Theory go here.

Go here to read about MACRO & MICRO Economics Renewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment