Friday, March 4, 2011

Human Rights Not Union Rights!

If I want to work for an employer, even if others do not want to, it is my right, my human right to do so.

Unions are violators of the human rights of individuals and also unions are the violators of the property rights of the individuals who are striving to produce goods and services in society.

Reliance on coercion is clear evidence that unions are oppressive. And unions are in-themselves a type of corruption as is evident throughout its entire structure.

Market competition is the natural protector of productive workers and of the producers of goods and services. It is not the thuggery of unions. In other words, unions are the protectors of both unproductive workers and the destroyers of productive enterprises.

For more information go to my website.

Go here to read about Mastery of ETHICAL ECONOMICS.

{I am currently taking a partial hiatus from blogging so frequently since I am preparing to write the fourth and final book in the divine economy theory series, due to be published around May 2011.}

No comments:

Post a Comment